I work with a small yet diverse range of clients, ranging from private individuals, to employees, entrepreneurs, and small business owners, through to medium size and large organisations, all with the express aim of helping to increase the energy and capacity of humans doing good stuff.
My services range from one-on-one coaching and consulting, through to organisation-wide workshops and presentations, and can be specifically tailored to fit the needs of most clients. I am also available as a contracted presenter on a range of health-related topics for workplace wellness providers.
Current and recent clients include:
- Airways New Zealand
- Australian Golf Course Superintendents Association
- Christchurch International Airport Limited
- Dallas Hartwig – Author
- Erica Tingey – Professional Moutainbike Rider & Coach
- Flight Centre New Zealand
- Ngai Tahu Tourism
- New Zealand Defence Force
- Oska Inkster-Baynes – Elite Runner
- Rae Morrison – Professional Mountain Bike Racer
- Roses Carpets
- The Front Runner Colombo Street
- The Green Party of New Zealand/Aotearoa