I work with a small yet diverse range of clients, ranging from private individuals, to employees, entrepreneurs, and small business owners, through to medium size and large organisations, all with the express aim of helping to increase the energy and capacity of humans doing good stuff.
My services range from one-on-one coaching and consulting, through to organisation-wide workshops and presentations, and can be specifically tailored to fit the needs of most clients. I am also available as a contracted presenter on a range of health-related topics for workplace wellness providers.
Current and recent clients include:
- Ngai Tahu Tourism
- The Green Party of New Zealand/Aotearoa
- Airways New Zealand
- Flight Centre New Zealand
- Roses Carpets
- Dallas Hartwig – Author
- Erica Tingey – Professional Moutainbike Rider & Coach
- Australian Golf Course Superintendents Association
- Christchurch International Airport Limited